Job Description:Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our companys name is dedicated to our employees. Its their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally.
Your Team - Marketing, Sales Operations & Communications (MSC)
The MSC team consists of two sections, Sales Operations and Marketing & Communications. We offer you professional and personal development through a distinctive feedback culture for rapid progress and optimum use of your skills. If you would like to make a contribution to the agile everyday life of Sales Operations, if you are motivated and collegial cooperation and a lot of fun at work are important to you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Then come in and join our Marketing, Sales Operations & Communications team as Working student CRM.
Your mission and responsibilities:
* As a working student, you will support our team with various operational tasks in the area of sales operations at the interface to account management and sales.
* You will support the team in the operational deployment and testing of a cloud-based CRM system.
* You will create target group segmentations for marketing campaigns.
* You maintain our CRM system conscientiously, e.g. by recording and updating customer data, and ensure its continuous quality.
* You will support the MSC team with the preparation and evaluation of customer surveys.
* You will further provide support for sales activities and projects of the MSC team.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de-ch/about.
Your qualifications and experiences:
* You have recently started your studies in business informatics or business administration in the Zurich region.
* You can guarantee to work on a regular basis with a weekly workload of 40-50% for the duration of your studies.
* You have a strong affinity for numbers and IT technologies.
* You have a very good knowledge of Excel.
Your personality and skills:
* Your work is characterized by an analytical way of thinking.
* You are used to working independently, structured and precisely.
* You are communicative, proactive and you are showing a good level of own initiative.
* You are fluent in German and have a very good command of English.
Being part of our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. Thats why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de-ch/about.
Would you like to know more?
Talk to us! The contact person for this job advertisement is Daniela Antoni, Tel. +41 79 547 94 34.
To recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.