You are an experienced or talented web developer we can count on, know your way around object-oriented PHP programming and, you want to realize sophisticated WordPress projects with the highest code quality in the B2B area together with other top WordPress developers?
Work On Exciting Projects
- We are the only agency worldwide which is WordPress VIP Gold Agency Partner and WooExpert
- We develop tailor-made, high-scale and high-traffic projects for our international enterprise clients
- We audit plugins, interfaces and themes for our customers, service providers and the community
- Together with our top WordPress developers, you will implement modern and advanced WordPress projects with state-of-the-art code quality in the B2B area
- Develop WordPress themes and templates primarily using PHP by using API’s delivered by our Plugin developers
- Developing tailor-made high-performance maintainable and secure themes for our customers, service providers.
- Solve complex problems in simple ways.
- Solve bugs and address client issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Work on current projects with incoming tasks.
- Solve client challenges with understanding and empathy.
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment.
- Deploy changes to live servers.
- Assist in the remediation, enhancement, and maintenance of client sites.
- Developing reusable and maintainable web and theme components.
- Planning and issue-management via JIRA, Confluence and Slack
- Deployment via Envoyer and dependency-management via Composer
- Code and review PHP, Webpack, Encore, SASS, React, NodeJS/Deno applications using version control
- You do live in Europe or have European Citizenship (required)
- You are passionate about web development and new technology (elegant code)
- You know your way around object-oriented PHP programming
- Analytical skills as well as creative and solution-oriented thinking and working
- Experience with
- using Git
- working with modern dependency managers & task runners
- automated testing
- using modern CSS & HTML
- 60 fps.
- You know how to reach a Page Speed < 1500.
- Flexibility and an independent and structured way of working
- Team-oriented behaviour and very good communication skills
- Solve client challenges with understanding and empathy
- You share your knowledge with your teammates
- Solve complex problems in a simple and elegant way
- You are eager to learn new things
- Ability to setup local environments
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Verbal and written German skills
- Experience with JIRA & Confluence
- Experience with REACT
- Experience with REST API / SOAP
- Experience with modern PHP development and frameworks
- Experience with WooCommerce, Multisite, custom API integrations
- Experience working for demanding or enterprise-level clients
- Knowledge of relational database and non-relational database
- Knowledge in automated testing
- You like to work agile
- Remote working experience appreciated
What we can offer:
- Work in your home office (we are 100% remote)
- A warm Inpsyde culture that values YOU
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days of annual paid vacation and 10 sick days
- 1200 Euro Budget for hardware to get started right away
- A team of very experienced, highly qualified WordPress experts and top Stack Exchange users
- As “WordPress.com VIP Partner”: A direct line to WooCommerce and WP Core developers
- Work very close to the pulse of the latest WordPress development and technologies
- Demanding and extraordinary projects in the B2B sector
- Small teams in an agile environment
- International teams, colleagues and clients
- Interesting projects with clients like SAP, Facebook, P&G, PayPal and other Fortune 500 companies
- Open mindset with weekly exchange of knowledge and talks by colleagues via video conference
- Great team spirit with colleagues you like to work with
- Travels and talks on WordCamps and WooConfs
- Openness to entrepreneurial thinking and action
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- An annual teamevent with colleagues from all over the world and packed full with workshops and team building activities
Sounds interesting to you? Talk to us!
Apply as WordPress Theme Developer! Many exciting possibilities are waiting for you!
Please send us your CV, state salary expectations and earliest possible starting date and a link to your favorite GitHub project with a WordPress Theme you have developed or send us a .zip. where you have implemented a WordPress Theme.
Otherwise we won't consider your application in first place!
Looking forward to have you as an Inpsyder!