Please choose the position you would like to apply for from below.
*We have other positions as well so if you pass CV screening we will inform you other possibilities.
1. Back-end Engineer
As a back-end engineer, you will mainly build APIs, as well as manage our server infrastructure. You’ll be the one who develops back-end applications, ensures our servers’ reliability and help us improve our engineering processes and internal tools.
2. iOS Engineer
Major responsibilities include our iOS APP's development, testing, and deployment. You’ll also need to help us improve our engineering processes and internal tools.
- Design, build, maintain and deploy our iOS apps with other engineers, PM and designers
- Improve engineering standards, tools, processes and internal tools
- Provide technical support to clients (occasionally)
3. Android Developer
Major responsibilities include our Android app's development, testing, and deployment. You’ll also need to help us improve our engineering processes and internal tools.
- Deep understanding of Java and Web development (Spring boot/MySQL)
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience of HTTP, REST etc.
- Dev-ops experience
- Business level English
<Preferred (but not required)>
- You have open source project(s)
- Experience in online payment (Alipay, Apple Pay, Line Pay etc.)
- Start-up experience
- Business level Chinese/ Japanese
Salary: 4,500,000 – 8,000,000 JPY/year depending on experience
Work Location: Tokyo, Japan
(Shin Kasumigaseki Building 3-3-2 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0013)
Working Hours: 9:00 – 18:00; Mondays to Fridays
- Transportation Allowance
- Paid Leaves
- Pension, Health, Employment Insurances, etc.