As a Web Developer in Yaraku, you'll be working with a small but experienced team of developers. An Agile-Scrum methodology gives us flexibility and adaptability, which gives our devs more freedom in design and implementation. Our devs work independently and are responsible for all stages of development; from design to implemention to testing to deployment.
Experience with other languages (Ruby, Python) is a plus.
2. Understanding of OOP design patterns.
3. The habit of automatic testing as a natural part of the development flow.
4. Experience with Laravel 5, Backbone.js and ReactJS is a plus.
5. Experience in distributed full-text search engines such as Elasticsearch or Solr is a plus.
6. Experience in server management and infrastructure is a plus.
7. Experience or knowledge of DevOps (Docker, Ansible etc) a strong plus.
8. Work proficiency in English (Japanese is not required, but a plus).
9. Bachelor's degree or 10-years Work Experience (for Visa purposes)
Full Employment under Japanese law (which includes National Health Insurance and Pension)