In the course of the expansion of our activities, we are looking for a Web Developer (Angular) with immediate start or by agreement for our branches in Zurich, Berne or Basel.
In this role
- You’ll work in exciting projects in various business sectors, using state-of-the-art front-end technologies and tools.
- You’ll realize rich web front-end interfaces for our customers
- You’ll ensure an uncomplicated, user-friendly and functional user interface
- You’ll share your knowledge in front-end development in the context of software projects
What we offer
Are you looking for a new professional challenge for a company that gives its employees greater freedom in creativity and development around the latest technologies? Do you want to be part of a young and fast-growing team proposing omni-channel solutions to its customers (web, mobile, IoT, point of sale digitization)? We offer:
A challenging work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise around web font-end and backend development, mobile development and UX and artistic design
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Close cooperation with customers from a wide range of different industries
- An attractive perspective for your professional and personal development
About your profile
For this vacancy, we expect a candidate with an academic degree (university, applied sciences or equivalent) with at least two years’ experience in analysis, design and implementation of front-end solutions based on Angular. You show outstanding quality in your deliveries, you have good communication skills and a distinct customer orientation. You are a team player and have a good experience in development projects using following technologies and concepts:
Angular and TypeScript
- RIA UI technologies and frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap, Kendo UI
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS or SASS
- Experience with client-site development tools like Gulp, Webpack, Karma or Jasmine
- Protocols: HTTP, WebSocket, etc.
- Furthermore, you have excellent German language skills in addition to good English language skills.
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).