Poshmark is looking for a talented and creative full time Senior Web Engineer. The candidate is expected to create web applications that have a simple user interface and solid code that touches the lives of millions of users. The role will be dynamic and varied, requiring a versatile self-starter willing to dive into multiple initiatives. This role will provide an excellent opportunity to implement code that may run in production, at scale. While having the opportunity to work with a talented team to rapidly roll out changes and measure their impact, while being mentored and guided.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for creating web application features.
- Develop a scalable and maintainable code,
- Work with web technologies built on Web, database, and caching technologies.
- Tune the performance for the web application.
- Deep understanding of issues related to scalability and performance of the application.
What we're looking for:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field and:
- 3-6 years software development experience, including at least 3-4 years in building easy to use and responsive web applications
- Experience in any of the following is highly desirable - NodeJs, Vue.Js, React, Angular, Ruby on Rails, NoSQL technologies (i.e. MongoDB), AWS.
- Skills in building web development stack;
- Understanding and designing RESTful web services.
- Solid understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.