As part of our transformation into a leading technology business, we are investing heavily into our people and growing our vibrant workforce.
With a large portfolio of customer centric projects and a constant drive to improve our customer journey, it's vital we have people who share a passion for User Experience to make this happen.
We are looking for a UX Designer who is driven by doing the right thing and has a strong range of skills around research, strategy, design and development.
You will work extensively with the wider business to drive UX for Hermes Europe.
Working to support our goal of becoming the number one choice for customers by 2020, as UX Designer you will have a strong background in analytics and ideally have had some exposure to prototyping.
Without giving too much away, we are working on some market leading projects using the latest technology to support us, so if this sounds like something you are interested in please read on.
- Strong background in either design or analytics
- Experience with visual based user behavior tracking
- Wire framing and competitor analysis will all play a big part of the role.
- You will have had exposure to A/B and Preference Testing
- Ideally you will have held internal workshops
- Experience in prototyping is highly desirable, but not essential.