Job Description:What you can expect
BASF Nutrition & Health provides a comprehensive product and service portfolio for
the human and animal nutrition, pharmaceutical and flavor & fragrance industries.
With innovative solutions and modern technologies we help our customers improve
their business efficiency and the sustainability of their products.
- You will be responsible for the development and deployment of digital offerings
connecting our know how to the outside world.
- You will collaborate with various team members and stakeholders in digitalization
- You will support our business with rapid prototyping and testing of new concepts
- You will participate in workshops to contribute your own ideas and challenge
What we expect
- You hold a degree in Computer Science, especially Business Informatics, or comparable educational qualifications and are interested in web technologies.
- You already have solid experience in the fields of software development and a proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Ideally, you have a relevant experience in UX design and basic knowledge of image authoring tools and prototyping tools.
- You have a great command of English and familiarize yourself quickly with new subjects and tasks.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job"
training as part of a committed team.
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of
professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career
opportunities in an international company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally.
Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer