Inductosense is hiring a UI / Front End Developer, creating new UI capabilities and data visualisations on our roadmap to become the leader in battery-free wireless sensing solutions for asset integrity.
You'll be developing bespoke solutions for our near real-time infrastructure, capturing and processing IoT sensor data for analysis and alerting. This is a greenfield opportunity to be part of a progressive fast-growing engineering and software driven business, collaborating with our CTO and software engineering colleagues as we build out.
We take a lightweight semi-Agile approach, and we share your belief in clean code and good documentation. You can optionally contribute to broader aspects of our technology and help shape its roadmap.
With a succession of new customers, grants, funding and a strong pipeline of projects ahead, now is a great time to join us, creating UI solutions that our users will love and - when you're ready - chance to lead on front end aspects.
- Desktop and tablet application for managing and displaying data
- Innovative user controls for smooth user experience
- Data presentation methods for effectively communicating status and trends of sensors
- Web interface for cloud storage
- Interface for connecting IoT devices and gateway
- User interfaces to control inspection drones
- Exploring frameworks such as D3.js
We are looking for
- Someone with creativity in the visual aspects of software development
- Understanding of human-technology interface and how to create smooth controls
- Appreciation of accessibility and good user empathy
- Solid coding skills, using any of; C# .NET, Java or Python
- You may bring - or like to gain - skills in interaction design or graphics
- Considering Mid level or Senior UI Engineer jobs in Bristol such as: UI Developer | UX Developer | Front End Developer | HMI Developer | User Interface Developer | Visualisation Engineer | Front End Engineer etc.
Our current technology mix - we'll welcome your influence
Salary and benefits
- £40,000 to £52,000 joining salary - negotiable
- Flexible working - tell us what you need | some discretionary home working, once up to speed
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays | development environment and OS of choice | attend conferences and meetups | diversity of thought and approach welcomed | friendly, collaborative, knowledge-sharing environment | away days and social events | bike racks, showers | lots of nearby food options
Located: central Bristol, currently; Unit DX, St Philips Central, Albert Rd, Bristol BS2 0XJ