This C++ vacancy has been at war, before either of us (the writer, vacancy and reader) even excited. Our C++ vacancy has been attacked by competitors for years... but today the battlefield has shifted to your screen. We finally made it to the top, but the fight for your resume continues in the background scenes. STARRING: An epic clickbait-title to get your attention, a lazy writer using words that are pure overkill to fit the story (previously only seen in Hollywood movies) and an average job description that actually had to resemble a challenging job/career at ICT but fails to do so until backed by an interview in real life or on Skype.
What is the job?
We need your talent in the Hightech industry. One of the main drivers of our entire economy here in the Netherlands. In this sector, innovative solutions are developed for social challenges in the areas of energy, mobility and sustainable production. We share your drive and spirit in moving closer to the limits of what is physically and electronically possible.
We would like to help you get to the projects you care about. We have a variety of assignments and projects in different domains. So to get started we would love to hear more about your passion for innovation and your experience in doing so.
Match with your future colleagues!
We love to have different views on our projects, yet we do have a few requirements to get started:
- A bachelor and/or master degree
- At least 3 years of experience
- You know your way with C++, STL/Boost libraries
- Preferably you are experienced in modeling, OOA / OOD, UML and Design patterns
- You have used Agile/Scrum methodology and test processes in your previous projects
- You’re a team player, analytical and structured
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- You have a clear stand on PewDiePie vs T-Series
What do we owe you?
Challenging C++ projects, both in-house and onsite in the Eindhoven region
Great opportunities to develop yourself and advance your career
A multidisciplinary, international environment
An informal, team-oriented work culture
Support in learning Dutch