You and Your Role
We’re looking for a generally nice and smart person to join our development team in Berlin.
- You’re a software developer focusing on test programs.
- For you, a test suite is a real software project, not something done on the side.
- Your test suites have a well thought out project layout and reusable components.
- You don’t have to have a fully developed skill set, but you have an interest in quickly learning new stuff.
- Regardless of your preferred programming language for your own test suite, you can read and maintain tests written in Java, too.
- All your code is version controlled.
You choose the developing tools and computer environment that you’re most comfortable with. You’re someone who enjoys sharing knowledge with teammates, providing support, and asking for help when they need it.
Maybe you’ve experience with tools like Maven, Gradle, or Git, with databases like PostgreSQL, or Oracle, with Linux and AWS. Did you even run your test suites automatically on AWS or Azure? Cool, we’re sure you’ll get a chance to apply your skills.
You’ll join an international team of friendly, dynamic people in Berlin who are passionate about their jobs. You can expect:
- A flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes.
- Support in getting up to speed.
- Teammates of all ages and backgrounds.
We strongly encourage diversity in our team and share a respectful and open mindset. Some of us speak at conferences, organize meetups, write about programming, or contribute to open-source projects.
Chances are, you’ve read some text today that Acrolinx software helped to shape.
The core of our product is a linguistic engine, which analyzes written text—not just for spelling and grammar but also for good style and consistency. Just take a look at our list of happy customers, which include Google, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM, and Adobe. We also have customers of comparable size and impact in other industries such as the healthcare, manufacturing, and automotive industries.