What will you be doing?
- Build, maintain and expand automation frameworks.
- Build scripts to expand automation coverage.
- Analysis of complex business logic.
- Execute the tests, raise and track bug reportsincidents, provide sufficient details for Dev team to investigate
- Diagnose the causes of failures in execution of test plans when they occur.
- Evaluate test automation options, develop new tests
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in testing clientserver technologies, web-services, and frameworksnon-GUI applications
- Ability to act independently across QA domain (negotiate with developers, business analysts and users, create test strategy, conduct testing and track defects, get involved in low-level technical details)
- Experience with scripting or general purpose OOP language (Java is advantage)
- Strong automation testing experience within a complex area
- Knowledge of database structures and ability to write basic SQL
- Excellent written and spoken English with strong verbal and written communication skills