As our Test Development Engineer Electronics you will:
- Develop test systems to test PCBA’s and other electronic devices that are produced in our plants in Erpe-Mere and in Asia.
- Develop tooling to program microcontrollers and flash memories, calibrate and configure test devices
- Interact closely with our R&D engineers, industrialization engineers, test engineers in our Manufacturing competence center, external third-party customers, etc
- Handle projects from A to Z : ensure DfT support, design and build an electronically controlled test set-up, program the test application, control measurement equipment such as power meters and spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Document the test systems and applications you develop and ensure that users are well-informed.
As a prerequisite to become our Test Development Engineer Electronics you:
- Hold a Master’s Degree with a strong affinity Electronics or can show for equivalent experience
- Have proven programming skills, preferably using Python or an OO language.
- Have at least a first hands-on experience in 2 of the following: databases (MySQL), Electronic Design and PCB layout, Linux, JTAG, Flying Probe Testing
- Combine conceptual thinking with a pragmatic approach.
- Are conversational in English
Once on board you will:
- Be a valued colleague in the creation of top-range modulators, demodulators for satellite communication systems in an innovative award winning and dynamic environment
- Be a member of an engineering team that values openness and a can-do mentality
- Be based in our European Manufacturing Competence Centre in Erpe-Mere (Belgium) and travel sporadically for short periods (1 week) to our production facilities abroad
- Be able to tailor our competitive compensation package to your specific transportation desires
- Take pride in enabling internet connectivity to the world (from schoolchildren in remote areas to in-flight wifi)