As part of an expanding team you will be working in a creative environment shaping tomorrows test methods and test environment within powertrain components and systems included in the conventional, hybrid and electrical drivetrain. You will work in an agile environment with cross functional teams within Powertrain engineering. The test team today consist of several very competent members from all over the world, working with test development.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Participate in process and method development for testing of powertrain systems.
- Specifying, implementing and executing tests in automated test system (HIL) and in car.
- Present result connected to requirements, document the test equipment used.
Profile and Background
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Electrical Engineering, SW Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Swedish drivers license B.
- Python or similar programming language
- CAN communication and Control units in vehicle electrical system
- Experience from the automotive domain