Are you motivated to tackle these tasks?
- You enjoy developing Java code for automated end-to-end tests.
- You have a deep understanding of new test scenarios and can reflect this in test source code.
- You are passionate about testing web and mobile applications and also enjoy manual testing.
- You like experimenting with new frameworks and technologies.
Does this sound like you?
- You like working on joint projects in a cross-functional team.
- You have at least one year of experience in working with Selenium Webdriver.
- You have experience in Java, SQL, HTML, CSS and RESTful Services.
- You are familiar with Git or other version control systems.
- You have already worked with test frameworks such as JUnit or TestNG.
- You are familiar with agile test processes.