- Performing type tests with newly developed products
- Detailed logging of the tests and the results
- Analysis of customer returns (returns from use on the train) down to the lowest technical detail
- Performing root cause analysis of errors from the field using various measuring instruments, X-ray images, microsections, etc. and documentation of these in 8D reports
- Logging every single step in the search for the cause
- Specification and development of test environments for the (semi-)automatic testing of HW and/or FW to support development
- Definition of diagnostic tools/tools for easy analysis of repairs
- Maintenance and care of the test environment
- Creation of test specifications based on existing requirements or Specifications
- Support of the engineering during commissioning of new hardware
- You are a motivated engineer with a preference for performing and evaluating Tests (ideally first)
- You like to make detailed analyses and you want to understand the difficulties in detail understand technical detail.
- You are happy to provide detailed documentation of the analyses carried out.
- You are familiar with terms such as 8D Report, FTA, 5 Why, Fishone or UW diagram and ideally you have already applied some of them.
- You enjoy developing test equipment
- You have practical experience in circuit design (digital and analog circuit technology) and PCB design for embedded communication solutions and are trained in Location hardware circuits in detail to analyze.
- Independent work with electronic laboratory equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyser, ...) in circuit characterization and troubleshooting/fault analysis is one of your strengths.
- You have programming experience with C and C++ and can ideally also use Verilog or VHDL
- You have completed an appropriate training in the field of electronics, electrical engineering, communications engineering, measurement engineering or with comparable content.
- You work independently to a high degree and, in addition to high commitment and the ability to work under pressure, you show a pronounced ability to work in a team and a high degree of initiative for working in a young technology company
What can you expect:
- A highly interesting growth and development perspective in the future market Embedded systems for railway technology
- A challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and practice-oriented tasks
- An innovative freedom to develop solutions and to implement them independently or in small teams to implement
- A pleasant working environment and a team-oriented work culture