Tier 2 Dependant Visa supported
SG Digital leads the online gaming and sports betting industry with cutting-edge software and technologies that put the player first. Our solutions are used by some of the world's most successful operators, including William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Betfair and SkyBet. Our world-leading OpenSports product portfolio processes over 70% of all UK & Gibraltar regulated bets, on a system that offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability.
Our customer teams ensure that our global clients receive ongoing support and development to keep their sports betting solutions ahead rapidly evolving tech trends.
With offices in the UK, North America, Australia, Greece, and Romania, over 20 customers in the online gaming industry and over 100 partners worldwide, SG Digital provides the most open gaming platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.
What you will be involved with as a Test Analyst at OpenBet:
- Ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release
- Prepare and maintain test plans for use on automated testing tools
- Prepare test plans and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results
- Provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements
- Raise estimates and feedback to the Development Lead/ Test Lead for project scheduling purposes
- Provide test reports on a regular agreed basis which detail testing progress, issues and risks
- Help provide guidance and assistance in client requirements definition
- Work in Agile alongside developers and also being involved in requirement validation and refining before development
What would make you the Test Analyst we are looking for:
- Proven hands-on experience in using test and defect management tools, enterprise and open source
- Thorough knowledge of test design techniques, test processes, testing types and phases
- Proven experience of testing complex systems such as dynamic websites and high-transactional multi-tier applications
- Experience of collaborating with programmers and business experts to produce testing scenarios and scope
- Experience of writing simple SQL queries and possesses knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of testing Web Services, XML, DTD, HTML
- Any experience with Unix scripting is appreciated
- Some level of familiarity working with automated testing tools such as Selenium and Cucumber would be nice
- Able to work effectively within a multi-supplier environment involving 3rd parties
What can SG Digital give you
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continue to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine career development - at SG Digital, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real world and business critical projects & the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working with various clients and seeing lots of code!
- Flexible benefits portal which means you can tailor a package which suits individual needs. These include private medical, enhanced life assurance, dental to name a few.
And if that’s not enough, you will get to enjoy flexible working, whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.