Are you a technically savvy graduate with good people skills? Do you want to kick start your career by joining an innovative and dynamic company in rapid growth, where our employees are the source to our success?
Milestone Systems is on the lookout for a newly graduated DevOps Support Engineer who has the drive to increase developer’s productivity, and can help ensure the entire delivery platform is running efficiently and is always up to date for the developers.
Join a fast-paced team with a tremendous amount of impact
We offer an exciting and challenging job at the leading provider of open platform video management software. Working in the build team is a fast-paced job, and the impact of your work will be tremendous.
The mission of the team is to orchestrate an efficient build and release process, in order to provide the best automated and scalable solutions.
As a DevOps Support Engineer, you will help resolve technical issues in a timely manner by applying troubleshooting techniques and analyses. The role also offers the opportunity to work with multiple OS platforms and other technologies (Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android and cloud). The work will be focused around tools maintenance, source control, builds, automation and other aspects of build support for a large software code base (several millions of lines of code).
Milestone Systems is a young organization that prioritizes a good social environment and the welfare of our employees highly. We cherish an informal tone where the door to management is always open. As a Milestone employee, YOU are the source to our success, and you will be part of an international dynamic organization in rapid growth.
Welcome to the open platform company!
You are passionate about process improvements and have the drive to increase developer satisfaction!
Some of your responsibilities:
- Maintain and operate the tools that support our automated processes and builds
- Orchestration, monitoring and troubleshooting of builds
- Support of the development team’s use of the build system
Some of the things you’ll be working on:
- Investigate, troubleshoot and solve issues
- Analysis of trends
- Maintain tools and build environment
- Support build process
What do you need to apply?
- No work experience is required but some experience will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s in computer science is required
- Experience in one of the following languages C#, Python or Java (or comparable) is needed
- Scripting skills, such as PowerShell or Bash
- Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS or Android experience
- Good written and spoken English communication skills are essential
It’s a plus if you have experience with:
- VCS (Version control systems), MSBUILD, CI/CD processes knowledge
- Cloud, API and services knowledge
- Git, dockers experience
- IT infrastructure
As a person you have a strong motivation and a high level of commitment, as well as being proactive with a positive attitude. You are detailed oriented with good analytical problem-solving skills. You can work under pressure and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
The future is up to you – Apply now!
To apply for this position, click the Apply button and follow the steps, keeping relevant documents like CV, certifications etc. handy. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Rayna Aranha, Group Manager, Build Support on +45 50842915.
For more information about the company, visit our website: www.milestonesys.com
Want to know more about who we are?
Check out and follow: https://www.instagram.com/milestonesystems/