What you'll do:
- You'll identify, categorize and troubleshoot technical issues and if needed, you'll escalate the more complex ones to your Team Lead or other internal departments.
- You're trusted to communicate the progress of an issue resolution to the client and/or within the team in a timely manner.
- Moreover, you'll identify recurring client issues or requests and create entries for FAQ and Help Files.
- On a day-to-day basis, you'll be working closely with other support members, technical and Client Services teams.
- You'll also play an important role in improving our internal support tools where you'll work with our Engineering team for the according design and implementation.
- Our clients will receive professional, error-free and easy-to-understand usage instructions and solution descriptions from you.
What you'll need:
- You've worked in a similar support/helpdesk role before, having used a customer service ticketing tool.
- You've also worked with REST/JSON/XML APIs before and you're able to understand and process log files.
- Moreover you've experience with working with Linux.
- Cloud technologies are familiar to you as well.
- Your strength is to analyze & reproduce client issues and deliver instructions to the responsible stakeholders.
- You have outstanding communication skills in English, German would be a plus.
- Being a tech-savvy person, you're eager to learn and discover new technologies.
What we offer:
- Be part of a fast-growing and international company in the heart of Vienna
- Enjoy a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
- Opportunity to grow with us and to unlock your potential
- International, diverse and lovely team
- Regular team activities
- Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs
- Free coffee, tea and weekly fresh organic fruit :)
For this position, we offer an annual salary from EUR 32.000 based on the Austrian IT collective bargaining agreement (negotiable based on your level of experience & qualifications).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!