At CoreMedia we have been setting benchmarks in the areas of Content Management, Digital Asset Management eCommerce Integration for more than 20 years. We are looking for talents who have the attitude and determination to want to make a difference. Working at CoreMedia is about working on exciting projects, for international customers, at global locations, with 170 great colleagues in order to shape the digital world. Join the fun and become part of our team!
CoreMedia pioneers the smart, omnichannel approach to content management software, allowing for maximum flexibility, scalability, and extensibility. Working closely with global market leaders we have developed and implemented unique business solutions for leading online brands that engage, inspire and convert their audiences.
What you do.
- You develop highly scalable Java websites that are well known throughout Germany, North America and the EMEA region (e.g. Bild, Calvin Klein, Net-a-Porter, Pandora, Continental)
- By adapting our innovative CMS in accordance with requirements and desires of our customers you help to create User Experience platforms
- Your knowledge and your experience serve our Product Center to continuously develop our product
- You work directly with our customers’ teams and partners in various roles from product specialist, software architect, to consultant and developer
What you can offer.
- Open-mindedness to constant innovation and technology trends
- Very good communication, presentation and coordination skills
- IT related project experience and project management skills are beneficial – ranging from Scrum to PMP
- Fluency in English and the desire to travel - usually for up to four days a week
- Strong abstraction abilities, willingness to learn and motivation to create something new