Are you a tech-savvy individual who's able to explain technical details and requirements, even to a non-technical audience? Our Technical Partnerships Team is looking for a qualified Technical Account Manager to oversee and maintain new and existing campaigns with technical providers.
As a Technical Account Manager, you'll work closely with our tech providers, build relationships with them, help them achieve their technical goals and overcome technical challenges. On top of that you should be able to provide accurate technical knowledge to support sales processes and strengthen the business relationship.
Are you up to the task? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll do:
- Be the primary interface between Sales & Account Management and technical teams.
- Collaboratively maximize advertisers by analyzing technical KPIs and consult on missing opportunities.
- Monitor API metrics to ensure swift and stable performance.
- Funnel advertiser requests with our development team to ensure flawless implementation changes.
- Coordinate with QA teams to confirm potential bugs and help advertisers to find solutions.
- Help to design process- and workflow-refinements to adapt to changes and ensure smooth team collaboration.
What you'll definitely need:
- Clear understanding of XML and JSON web services (SOAP, REST).
- Ability to efficiently describe complex and technical issues.
- Excellent organization skills allowing you to prioritize effectively in accordance with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good communication skills empowering you to face external and internal stakeholders in a professional and mature way.
- Excellent analytical skills enabling you to detect data inconsistencies.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- A bachelor's degree or apprenticeship in Business Informatics, Computer Science or any other relevant technical field.
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with Salesforce and Jira.
- 1-3 years' work experience in Technical Account Management, Quality Assurance or related field.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes, flat search and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- Want to learn more about trivago's business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/