- Lead the implement end user facing cross platform web-based features and user interfaces for mobile applications
- Responsible for driving architectural and code optimisation to improve scalability, reliability and responsiveness of web applications, and to deliver compelling end user experience
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with product design, product management and software engineering teams to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Keep at the forefront of emerging web-based technologies and trends, research and evaluate latest web development frameworks, apply new technologies to drive iterative product improvements
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields from accredited and reputable institutions
- 5+ years experience in developing frontend web applications, with demonstrable expertise in functional programming and deep optimisation of end user experience, stability & scalability, code modularity and rendering latency
- Deep understanding of the underlying design philosophy and implementation of common web frameworks, including React/Vue/Angular.
- Deep familiarity and experience with common web compilation and bundling frameworks, including Webpack/Rollup/BaBel/AST/Gulp
- Good understanding of frontend
- backend multi-tier application architecture and protocols, familiarity with product and software development lifecycle process.
- Experience in large consumer web applications and/or development of hybrid web + native mobile applications is highly advantageous
1. Agile, quick self learner, highly self-motivated with strong sense of product ownership and creative problem solver
2. Deeply passionate about software coding/development and building great mobile/web applications
3. Ability to lead independent research to solve complex technical problems
4. Empathetic and results oriented leader and mentor
5. Good collaborator and team player, comfortable working in a fast moving, culturally diverse and globally distributed team environment.
6. Professional level proficiency in written and spoken English