This is a new role that has been created to help build a UK based Engineering team, an excellent opportunity to make the role your own and make a big impact into the success of the team.
Day to day will involve:
- Designing and implementing multi-threaded software that provides efficient real-time control and monitoring of signal processing devices across the network
- Creating generic, modular and re-usable software components that fit within a robust and future-proof system architecture
- Working closely with product management, system architects and other software developers
What you Need to Succeed
As well as passion for clean and simple design software, you will need to have an entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to make a difference.
Technically you will need to have:
- Any level of experience in Go/Golang
- Commercial experience in data Networking, e.g. TCP, UDP, IP, DHCP, DNS
You will also need to be proficient in all phases of the SDLC (design, through to test) and have knowledge of standard software development tools, eg build automation, version control, issue tracking, project management.
What You Will Get in Return
You will receive a competitive salary (circa £65,000 depending on experience) plus pension, private medical and life insurance schemes. They are a people focused employer who offer flexible and 1 or 2 days remote working options and 25 days holiday per year.
You will work in an inspiring entrepreneurial atmosphere with the freedom and opportunity to grow your professional career with a rapidly expanding market leader.