We are looking for a System Administrator & IT Support to maintain and upgrade our software, hardware and networks.
First of all, your goal is to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently: you install and configure software and hardware, manage network and technology tools, set up accounts and workstation, monitor and maintain systems according to requirements, troubleshoot issues and outages, install and upgrade computer components and software and integrate automation processes.
Secondly, you’re the key contact for 1000+ employees on a daily basis (400+ in Louvain-La-Neuve and 600+ worldwide): you troubleshoot all hardware and software issues and you must have the patience to communicate with them. You also manage the budget and the material orders yourself, so you prioritize and rationalize the employees' requests.
In conclusion, your tasks are not limited to maintenance, and repair, but also any IT request that will help employees to work in an optimal working environment. You work independently and autonomously so resourcefulness is a necessary skill.
IT support to employees: respond to and resolve all help desk requests
System, laptop and users maintenance
- GNU/Linux, Mac, Windows
- Scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl)
- Developer experience
- Problem-solving oriented
- Fluent in English
- Driving License
NICE TO HAVE
- Networks (LAN, WAN, VOIP)
- System Security
- Bachelor or Master Degree
What's great in the job?
- Great company and product in a friendly and open culture.
- Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- No specific start date, we recruit all year long.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
- Nice working environment in a brand new office in Louvain-La-Neuve.