Join Ai and become part of an IT Operations and Infrastructure developing applications that are changing healthcare across the country. Seriously! Our engineers design and develop solutions that improve healthcare outcomes and enable healthcare professionals to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively. If you are looking for an information technology career with room for professional growth, in a fun and collaborative environment, that also makes a difference to your community, look no further.
SysOps Administrator Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
- Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures
- Assist with management and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Create automate cloud processes, such as; Backup/Restore, Patching, Logging, Deployments
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively monitor backups, systems updates, and anti-virus health
- Maintain and update systems documentation and network diagrams
- Participate in the design of cloud processes and architecture
- Resource plan based on historic metrics and expected growth
- Liaise with vendors and other information technology personnel for problem resolution
- Tag, track, and monitor resources and monitor compliance, budget, and utilization. Giving recommendations on improvements and right sizing
- Troubleshoot internal and external operational/infrastructure alerts and incidences
- Attend and participate in Ai’s Change Control Board
- Support SSO integrations for internal applications
- Maintain local AD, Azure AD, Intune and other internal systems
- Build and maintain Ai Networks (Local, On-prem and Cloud). Includes building VPN’s, creating VPC peering connections, and managing VPC subnets.
SysOps Administrator Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related subject, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in information technology or system administration
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Hyper-V)
- Experience with monitoring systems such as; SolarWinds, Datadog, AWS CloudWatch
- Strong working knowledge of cloud infrastructure and managed services (specifically AWS technologies)
- Ability to design and implement modern infrastructures using both on-premise and cloud solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of NIST, ISO, HIPAA, HITRUST, ITIL etc. security and IT frameworks.
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- AWS SysOps Administrator Associates Certificate
- Extensive experience with AWS Services (VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, CloudWatch, Service Manager, IAM, AWS SSO, Workspaces)
- Experience supporting and patching Linux operating systems
- Experience with automation tools, such as; CloudFormation, Terraform
This position may include access to protected health information (PHI) and confidential information. The successful candidate will be required to complete training and must handle all PHI appropriately according to Ai policies, and all applicable laws and regulations.