Are you into IT security and smooth operations? Do you want to work in a creative team of system administrators and developers, crafting services that are used by tens of thousands of people every day? We’re looking for a SysAdmin to join Smart Refill.
Smart Refill provides platforms and engaging apps for banks, fintechs and telecom operators. We specialize in secure payment and information solutions that simplify the everyday life of the users and boost the businesses of our customers – Handelsbanken, Resurs Bank, Telia Company and Telenor are some examples. We are a licensed E-money Institution and our PCI DSS Level 1 compliant environment handles hundreds of millions of SEK in payment transactions every year. Our mobile applications are praised for being well-designed, innovative and useful.
As a SysAdmin, your mission will be to act as a bridge between IT operations and the developer teams, making sure that the building, launching and maintenance of our mobile apps run smoothly as-well making sure operations of our services are operational
- You have a couple of years of relevant SysAdmin experience
- You’re well-versed in Linux, MariaDB and Tomcat
- You’re familiar with automation and containers
- You will occasionally perform work during nightly service windows
- You enjoy working in teams and are happy to help others, but also ask for help when needed
- You are familiar with Virtualisation, i.e. Vmware
- You have worked with monitoring systems and alerts
- You're driven to learn new technologies
- You have Cloud experience
- Developer background
- Experience with CI/CD
- Nginx, Docker/Containers, Veeam Backup & Replication, Git, PAM, OpenLDAP
- Atlassian Suite
- PCI DSS experience
About our place
At our office in central Helsingborg, you got a bunch of awesome colleagues, a dynamic workplace and great benefits – with an ocean view. We are really proud of our product, culture and inclusive atmosphere. Teamwork, innovation, quality and passion are our guiding values.
Note to recruiters
No recruiters, please. If we receive unsolicited candidates from recruitment agencies, we reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidates without obligation to the agency.