We're looking for proactive support developers with a solid understanding of software systems, analytical minds and a passion for technology. Successful candidates will be driven towards complex problems and understanding how things work.
We're offering the opportunity to be part of a dedicated and motivated team,
working on award winning and market leading technology.
This new position is based at the Cassini development office in London. As Cassini is
a small but growing company this role requires someone able to adapt and take on
new responsibilities rapidly.
This role is a hands on development role, focused on issue investigation and
resolution. Specific responsibilities include:
- Respond to support queries via email & phone, providing accurate and professional feedback.
- Ensure all issues are logged and tracked appropriately.
- Investigate and resolve support issues related to data, configuration and code.
- Prioritise and escalate issues as necessary.
- Work closely with the development and QA teams to ensure quality.
- Extend documentation of technical knowledge related to supporting the platform.
- Extend automated test coverage to ensure issues don’t recur.
- Participate in out of hours support following our rota.
We ensure team members have the opportunity to work on all parts of our platform
(no pigeonholing), have real responsibility and impact, and are given every
opportunity to succeed.
This role also offers a great way in to the derivatives and financial industry, and as a
small company your career path can be flexible based on your goals. This is an
exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic company building genuinely leading
edge software for the financial services industry and offers a great chance to learn all about capital markets and derivative products.