Our team is responsible for the central IT platform for leading BMW client data for the BMW Groups brands and services. The platform is a central component of the customer ecosystem (CES) and contributes to the digitisation of sales and marketing processes.
To meet the future demands of the platform regarding growth, flexibility and stability, we are planning a change to microservice and cloud technologies.
- You develop proof of concepts and define guidelines for the further development of the platform.
- There you are focused on costs, maintainability and scalability.
- You are constantly informed about the newest technological trends and assess their use within our environment.
Qualifications and experience:
- A University degree in computer science or a comparable course of study.
- Knowledge of the technical design of distributed IT systems required.
- Experience in the design and development of modern microservice architectures based on cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, OpenShift) beneficial.
- Expertise in the field of IT security would be a bonus.
- Business-fluent command of English and German required.
Job ID: 125258
Contact person: Christina Simon