3D Hubs is far more than 3D printing, and we're only getting BIGGER! 3D Hubs makes high-quality manufacturing methods instantly accessible to Engineers all over the world with our digital platform. And behind the scenes we're equipping our Software Products for ever more tangible applications within the $13 trillion Manufacturing Industry. Following our 2019 funding we'll continue to bring Digital Innovation to the Industrial World.
Reporting to the Engineering Director, you'll work closely with our Development Leads to analyse and test the performance of the 3DHubs.com platform, currently used by Engineers in the global Manufacturing industry.
As the Test Engineer your main goal will be to keep our Test Infrastructure like our production code - scalable and maintainable. To do this, you will have experience implementing a Test strategy for a complex web-based product. As well as designing and implementing both automated and manual testing strategies, you'll be an integral part of our team working with Product & Engineering to suggest new ideas for improving our platform. When new features are scheduled to be developed and released, you'll will work with the Product team to map out a testing/deployment strategy.
Our tech stack: Python (Flask/SQLAlchemy), PostgreSQL/Aurora, RabbitMQ, Docker, AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, Redshift. Test Tools: Selenium WebDriver, PyTest, PageObject, TestRail, Jenking, GIT/GitHub
What you'll do:
- Web UI automated testing (Python; Pytest; Selenium WebDriver; PageObject pattern.)
- Maintaining automated testing framework by adding new end-to-end tests and keeping existing up to date
- Test planning and feature testing in agile environment
- Bug review
- Reporting on test results and sharing information regarding the product state with stakeholders
What it takes:
- 2+ years experience in test automation of web products with Selenium WebDriver
- Professional experience in manual testing of web applications
- Experience with Python and Pytest
- Understanding of PageObject and OOP
- Experience with GIT
Why 3D Hubs?
- Opportunity to have impact in a high paced culture and accelerate our growth
- Dynamic, international team of 80+ people from (30+ nationalities), growing to 100+ this year
- Awesome office location in the Amsterdam Houthavens (as of October 2019)
- Free healthy lunches and team bonding over Friday events
- Learn more about us on our Office Instagram and Careers page