The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Linked Data technologies. SWC's renowned PoolParty Semantic Suite software platform is used in large enterprises, Government Organizations, NPOs and NGOs around the globe to extract meaning from big data.
Semantic Web Company values loyalty, intelligence and innovation and rewards strong performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer great work-life balance and a culture that is cutting-edge, collaborative and fun. If you are interested in making an immediate impact in a growing company, we invite you to apply today.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An interesting and diverse work environment in innovative information technologies.
- A collegial and professional working environment with flat hierarchies in an attractive office.
- An exciting position in an agile and modern working environment.
- Training opportunities in the field internet and web technologies.
- Well-paid and challenging position with interesting development opportunities.
- Planing and development of tests and testcases.
- Maintaining and further development of the test environment on agile software projects.
- Further development of automated tests as part of the ongoing development process.
- Analyze appearing errors in cooperation with the development team.
- Documentation and analysis of test results.
- Experience in test automation.
- Experience with Selenium, TestNG/ReportNG, Jenkins, GIT, Tosca is of advantage.
- Experience in manual and automized tests.
- Knowledge in working with Linux and Windows servers (command line).
- Know-how in Java software development.
- Spoken and written skills in German.
- Joy in finding errors.
The minimum gross salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is EUR 40.000 p.a. - an overpayment is possible, depending on education, skills and work experience.
SEND YOUR FULL APPLICATION TO:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Andreas Koller