Zurich Instruments is the technology leader for advanced test & measurement instruments for dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many application fields by researchers all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to revolutionize instrumentation by incorporating the latest analog and digital technology into powerful measurement systems for unprecedented functionality and performance.
For our Research and Development team in Zurich we are looking for a
Software Test Engineer
You are an engineer passionate about ensuring quality in a cutting edge R&D team striving for the best-on-market measurement software and hardware solutions. You are fascinated by measurement devices that provide 160dB signal-to-noise ratios and you have talent in contributing to a team all focused on getting things up and running. This is your chance to work in a small high- quality R&D team striving for the best-on-market measurement software and hardware solutions.
In this position you will be responsible for
- Automated testing of devices, working closely with firmware and software developers
- Improve testing coverage by adding specific regression tests
- Generating and sharing timely comprehensive test reports
- Analysis of regression test fails and narrowing down the issue
- User interface testing framework to enforce high quality standards
- Analysis of rendering performance and layout issues on web browsers
- Responsible for release management and bug triage
To make these endeavors successful, we are looking for a key person that brings
- BSc Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge in Python is a must
- Strong programming experience and passion for testing
- Solution oriented thinking with focus on quality and testing coverage improvements
- Experience in digital signal processing and algorithm development
- Experience with continuous delivery oriented frameworks (Jenkins, Maven, SVN, git)
- Knowledge in modern C++ (C++11, C++14, Boost) is a plus
Are you a result oriented, self-driven and intrinsically motivated person who loves to tackle challenges in a cooperative fashion? Do you feel inspired to work within a multicultural, high-tech environment? Zurich Instruments offers a flexible work environment with an open, sporty company culture where people develop and form the base of our success.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter at [email protected]