To further drive our growth, we are looking for a communicative and committed Test Engineer with a distinct sense for quality. You love to coach other developers and you take charge of a continuous quality enhancement and increase automated testing.
In this position, you will be responsible for guiding the planning, implementation and documentation of software tests within our agile software development process:
- You accompany the full development lifecycle from specification to release and maintenance.
- You are the Go-To-Person when it comes to automating quality assurance.
- TDD is what you live and pray.
- You coach your team mates how to improve tests, specs and code testability.
Your structured work habits and your attention to detail complement your technical expertise:
- You know the agile concepts for doing QA
- You know your tools: Selenium, Sonar, Unit test frameworks
- Jenkins, Jira, Bash and Git is where you're generally fit
What we offer:
- Prospect: We are a continuously growing team with experts in the most future-oriented fields of customer intelligence. We are dealing with real big data scenarios and data from various business models and industries. Apart from interesting tasks we offer you considerable freedom for your ideas and perspectives for the development of your professional and management skills.
- Team oriented atmosphere: Our culture embraces integrity, team work and innovation. Our employees value the friendly atmosphere that is the most powerful driver within our company.
- Goodies: Individual trainings, company tickets, team events, table soccer, fresh fruits and a sunny roof terrace.
- TechCulture: Work with experienced developers who share the ambition for well-written and clean code. Choose your hardware, OS and IDE. Bring in your own ideas, work with open source and have fun at product demos, hackathons and meetups.