Hi! We are Nightingale, a biotech company on a mission to solve the global chronic disease crisis using data, science and technology. We’re growing fast and constantly looking for dynamic talents to be a part of our story. Right now, we’re looking for a proactive and detail-oriented Software Test Engineer to join our team in Helsinki.
In this role, you’ll plan how to test our products, automate tests to run as part of CI/CD system, do manual testing when needed and participate in other quality assurance tasks. However, that’s just day-to-day tasks. What you really will be a part of is a company that is transforming preventive healthcare. Motivated to be part of pioneering health tech and reshape the future of health? Read on…
As a Software Test Engineer at Nightingale, you will:
- Get to do both manual and automate testing
- Plan testing activities
- Integrate tests to CI/CD systems
- Gain experience in a unique software system that involves both laboratory and a tech platform.
- Participate in defining our testing practices
- Involved important decisions concerning future ways of working and development
- Be part of a versatile software team where you both learn from seniors and work together with them on agile methods.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Have experience in testing web-based services and applications
- Can create test cases and do test planning
- Are familiar with test automation using tools like TestCafe, Cypress, Puppeteer, Robot framework, Selenium or similar
- Have experience in integrating automated test to be part of CI
- Have scripting skills and experience with Amazon cloud services
- Are methodical, proactive and have an eye for details.
What we offer:
- Meaningful, pioneering work that offers you the opportunity to constantly develop your skills
- Unique opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team of scientists, business professionals, developers, designers and biotech business experts
- Flexible and informal working environment
- Competitive salary
- Full fringe benefits for health and wellbeing incl. massage, commuting, sports and culture
- In-house chef and cafe that serves warm lunch every day
- Premium health insurance
- Quirky team get-togethers
- Interest clubs from running to music (we have an in-house band!)
It’s a full-time field position based in Helsinki and will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
A bit more about us:
Nightingale Health is a fast-growing global health tech company transforming preventive care. We are a team of 80+ members in 5 countries with projects in over 20 countries who envisage a world that focuses on keeping people healthy rather than just treating illnesses. With our pioneering blood-testing services, we provide deep health insights and can measure the effects of lifestyle interventions that are invisible in standard lab tests. The deep knowledge fuels scientific discoveries, industry developments, and encourages people to make positive lifestyle changes that take their health forward.
Come join our passionate and diverse Nightingale flock!
Your next steps:
Step 1: Follow the link below and fill up your information along with your CV and a cover letter.
Step 2: Have a quick chat over the phone with our Head of Software Development, Juha Kantola.
Step 3: Meet our CTO, Antti Kangas along with Juha Kantola and the rest of our software team at our office in Helsinki.
Step 4: Meet our CEO Teemu Suna for a final interview.
Did we miss something?
Feel free to drop a line to our Experience and Recruitment Manager Elina Käsnänen people[at]nightingalehealth.com.