- WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
- You are genuinely curious about the IKEA business and always strive to understand and contribute to our vision. You always seek the necessary context to take best practices beyond a cliché into sound business practices. You wish to work with the best people in security on a multi-national stage.
We believe that you are passionate to drive, explore and understand how things are built and how they break. Where theoretical knowledge helps you, it is backed up by practical skills learned and honed beyond what can be taught. You excel when confronted by an open-ended situation. You have powerful analytic capabilities as well as an ordered and structured approach to problem solving. You are pragmatic and ensure that we enable business to flourish, today and tomorrow.
What you bring to the table
• Development experience in multiple programming languages and frameworks
• Good understanding of software security
• Good understanding of modern and agile software development
It is advantageous if you have experience in some of the below areas:
• Secure Software Development Lifecycle (Secure SDLC)
o Code Reviews
o Threat Modeling
o OWASP / BSIMM or similar “frameworks” for software security
o Static/Dynamic/Interactive Code and 3rd party analysis tools and processes
• Security in the Cloud
o Cloud native security frameworks and controls
o Hands-on experience of building large-scale, secure cloud-based solutions
o Embedded systems, IoT and Hardware based attacks
You are required to have a good understanding in agile fundamentals and be inspired by working in a product-oriented organization.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be successful in the role, we expect that you have experience of the relevant security domains in combination with the capability to communicate this to stakeholders in a clear and concise way. We believe that you are used to managing highly confidential information and to act with a strict level of professional discretion.
You will be joining the Software Security Engineer team within Ingka Group. As a Software Security Engineer, you will work closely with other software engineers and focus on enabling IKEA to produce secure and high-quality software. You will support the secure software development of products and help shape the future of the area at IKEA.
We work together to achieve our goals and always strive to utilize the talent of every individual optimally. We develop our people and our business equally to ensure that we can continue to provide a better everyday life for the many people for a long time to come. We believe that continuous learning is important to grow, both as persons and as professionals. To empower ourselves to thrive, we're able to attend both trainings and conferences.
- ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
- Join us on a journey where the road is truly more important than the destination. Our guiding star is the better everyday life of the many people and our impetus is our desire for constant renewal. Come help us shape the map of our future by seeing things a little differently.
We now seek security engineers across multiple security domains that can help us build the future of a digital IKEA. Our ethos is security and privacy by design. We expect security to be a built-in quality aspect, not a bolted-on property.
This ad is for multiple positions.
This position is placed in Malmö. The selection process will take place continuously.
- QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
- If you have questions regarding the role, please reach out to Technology Capability Product Owner, Gustav Lundsgård at [email protected] If you have questions regarding the recruitment process or other practicalities, please get in touch with Hamid Alamin at [email protected]
FYI: This recruitment is being handled in a new recruitment system where you as a candidate now have your own recruitment page. You can now track the status of your application and edit attachments even after submitting your application. Please note that the candidate information we may have saved in the previous recruitment system is not connected to the new platform. You will be asked to update your profile with new information.
As you might know, in Sweden it’s common to take a few weeks of holiday during July, most people take over three weeks in a row; at IKEA we are no different. We believe in a healthy work-life balance and encourage our co-workers to take time to relax, recharge, and unwind. Because of this great benefit we might take a bit longer to get back to you, we will return in early August and you should hear from us soon after. We look forward to learning more about you!