Our success story is continuing – be a part of it! We’re currently looking for a highly motivated
Software Project Coordinator (m/f/d)
As a Project Coordinator in our software development team, you will coordinate and support the software development activities of Teufel’s highly innovative consumer audio products. You will primarily work within our multi-disciplinary in-house development department that covers a wide range of software technologies including embedded software (C/C++), Linux based embedded systems, Android/iOS App writing, cloud-based systems, etc. Aside from the core field of software generation, you will also be connected to various disciplines ranging from acoustic, electrical engineering, mechanics, to industrial design, user experience or product specialists. As an integral part of the different project teams, you will help to glue all diverse team members together and foster the common passion to achieve all goals thanks to your strong interpersonal skills. Part of the role is also to coordinate various external third parties involved with software creation.
You will be joining an open culture with a dedicated can-do attitude. Our excellent customer-centered development team operates in a high-paced environment with a very high project output, yet still maintaining an easy and open atmosphere. You will contribute to evolving our processes and our operational culture, while constantly keeping an eye on the process.
We consider a wide range of experience levels for this role – from a highly talented recent graduate up to a seasoned project expert. Either way, you should have a proven track of working within software-oriented teams.
- Be the “organizational spirit” of our software team
- Develop individual project plans reflecting the respective characteristics of each endeavor while considering the available workforce and overall milestones
- Work with the team members to define scope and tasks to break down the overall deliverables in digestible units
- Introduce/refine project management methods that support a modern, agile and inspiring way of work
- Coordinate timelines while keeping an eye on potential risks and bringing the right people together to find solutions
- Initiate regular team meetings and work routines to keep all active projects running smoothly; guide team meetings, mediate decisions and document progress
- Take care of release-related processes and make sure that gates can be passed
- Work with remote / external teams and other third parties to coordinate and align software activities in an optimal way
- Regularly report the overall program status, risks and change control
- Manage team dynamics and support a positive team spirit
- Contribute to each team member being able to maximize their individual impact; that group decisions are fostered, and an open-minded and productive environment is established
- Highly developed organizational skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to handle the complexity of parallel projects
- Enthusiasm team and project organization
- Strong and confident communicator with the ability to adapt communication styles to a wide variety of team and project situations
- Excellent people skills and ability to establish credibility within highly diverse technical teams as well as cross-functional groups
- Knowledge of software and hardware development processes
- Quick comprehension of technical matters, familiarity with terms and vocabulary used in software development
- Expertise with issue-tracking and project management tools
- Exposure to audio or consumer electronic related technologies is a plus
- A friendly, international team with a shared passion for great software architecture and first-class sound
- An open company culture that welcomes new ideas and approaches
- Challenging tasks as well as plenty of opportunities for professional & personal development a fair salary
- A long-term employment contract with 30 days’ vacation per year
- A modern workspace and flexible work times for maintaining a healthy work/life balance
- The best of both worlds: the dynamic of a start-up together with the stability of a well-established company
Are you interested in this multi-faceted position at our company headquarters in the vibrant heart of Berlin? Then we look forward to receiving your online application!