We are seeking a Software Integrator for Automotive Control Units with the motivation to integrate complex real-time software and to face technical challenges.
- Lead the software integration of electronic control units
- Be responsible for the integration of functions into the software architecture of the respective ECU.
- Take over the responsibility for parts of the firmware, basic software and middleware
- Identify and solve problems of the integration process
- Perform tests to ensure the operability of the built software
- Collaborate and negotiate with development partners
- Release the software
- Technical bachelor's, master's degree, graduate diploma in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or a similar field of study
- Experience in software integration as well as in processes and methods
- Basic knowledge in programming languages
- Knowledge of Linux, AUTOSAR, CAN, LIN or Ethernet is an advantage
- Interest and knowledge of modern integration pipelines with focus on embedded systems
- Ability to interact confidently towards customers and suppliers
- German spoken and written is indispensable
- Fluent in English