What's the role?
You will be a key part of the Applications team. The team specializes in programming and image analysis that is used in our software to automatically classify cells in blood and body fluids. This position offers a unique opportunity to participate in our entire development process, including everything from developing ideas for new applications in close collaboration with marketing, to getting a finished product ready to be sent to the customer. Thus, this is a very broad role that will allow you to benefit from all of your technical expertise, including mathematics and problem solving.
- Requirements specification, development and implementation of algorithms, searching for bugs and optimizing code
- Further development and maintenance of our existing applications, but also develop applications in new areas
- Image analysis
- Testing of acceptance criteria
CellaVisions offer to you
- Permanent employment at HQ in Lund with new offices, good infrastructure and commuting possibilities
- Innovative work environment in a flat organization with an open-minded attitude and ability for employees to make quick and sound decisions
- Opportunity to influence your own personal development as well as the development of our business
- Work at the forefront of technological development in digital imaging and artificial intelligence
- More than 100 awesome coworkers
- Your own office
- Work-life balance with flexible hours
- Free breakfast everyday
- Collective agreements that provides good conditions for working, pension and funding
You need to have
- University degree (MS or equivalent) within Engineering, Mathematics, Electronics, Physics or Computer Science
- Very good programming skills and several years of experience in developing Windows applications in C++ and/or C#
It's an advantage if you have
- A mathematical background
- Experience in automated testing in an agile environment
- Experience in working with images
You will be successful if you
- Like to take independent responsibility and solve your own problems
- Value good cooperation and team-work for results
- Understand the need and importance of continuous delivery and what is required for high quality work
- Enjoy challenging tasks in an innovative work environment
- Take joy in mentoring junior engineers
Submit your application by sending your CV and personal letter via the application form. Please prepare to have your documents, such as certificates, credentials and recommendations, in order for a potential interview.
We review applications continuously.
Prior to this recruitment, we have already decided on what advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilize. In light of this, we respectfully decline any contact regarding additional channels or Campaigns.