Help shape the future of insurance technology in Asia. Whether you are a front-end, back-end or a full stack developer or enthusiast – WE WANT YOU!
- Within our cool office in the heart of Bangkok City, you will design, develop, test, review, deploy, maintain and improve software in an Open Source, Agile environment.
- You will be managing software projects from priorities, deadlines to deliverables.
- You will develop software solutions by studying needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes and investigating problem areas
- You will assess the feasibility of software solutions by evaluating available resources and project requirements
- You will work with world-class talents who get technology. They are awesome. They like to experiment. They are not afraid to fail. They dress casually to work. They will grow together with you.
Your will need to…
- Have a computer science, software engineering, information technology graduate, or similar. Or if you don’t just go ahead and submit your CV too, we will suss you out
- Be strong in at least one of these languages: Java, Scala, C++, C#, Python or Ruby
- Have strong fundamentals in operating systems, database systems and computing networks
- In addition to the above, you must be passionate about new technologies, digital innovation, CODING, learning and partying
Your technical environment