Hearsay Systems is looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our Social team.
You would be a key player in developing and improving new and existing business-critical APIs that allow seamless connections to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. You will lead the efforts to adapt to API changes and market demands, while ensuring privacy, performance, and scalability.
What is Hearsay Social?
Social is the cornerstone product of the Hearsay Advisor Cloud, connecting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to enable our customers to build their brand and grow their business via publishing relevant, highly targeted content to their networks. Social also combines inbound customer data and social listening to provide our customers with immediate, high-impact actions they can take to manage their relationships and generate business. Along with Hearsay Relate, and Hearsay Social, we’ve built the world’s best engagement platform across social media, sms, voice, and email.
About the role:
- Collaborate with various engineering teams, product management, and design to execute a diverse range of engineering challenges that touch every aspect of Hearsay Social
- Ensure that API connectivity to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn is rock solid, and continuously tune to address privacy issues, market changes, and new features
- Build and deploy new APIs as our social connectivity features grow and expand
- Contribute to product architecture to ensure seamless development of new product features and architect infrastructure to support a fast-growing user base
- Be directly responsible for multiple components within Hearsay Social
- Share your thoughts on product features, the user experience, or literally anything else across the company
- People love to work with you!
- You've got experience working across the technical stack, developing modern web apps, and building systems that scale
- You have and understanding of and/or experience with writing against social network APIs (eg Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- You have strong opinions about what good code is, and can make persuasive arguments to influence your team (and the rest of the company)
- You can listen to other people's opinions and be willing to change yours if what they are saying makes sense
- You love working with a diverse group of people, with different approaches and styles
We love working here, and we hope that you will too!
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
I hereby acknowledge that my personal data included in my application will be processed for the purpose of the recruitment process under the General Data Protection Regulation as of 25 May 2018, as amended from time to time.