Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
The Avaloq Security team is an international team of analysts, senior and expert software engineers and architects. The Avaloq Security team develops and maintains central application security frameworks and tools for all companywide technology stacks and consults the business teams on best practice implementations for context specific security requirements. It furthermore operates the group-wide application security assessments, monitors the security vulnerabilities and supports the business teams in related risk mitigation plans.
- Analysis, design and development of requirements in collaboration with colleagues of Product Development, customers, business analysts and software partners
- Collaboration and contribution in projects across departments
- Preparation and execution of workshops as a subject matter expert
What you need
- Advanced University degree preferably in Business, IT, Mathematics or Physics
- Deep knowledge on security concepts, industry standards and best practices
- Enthusiasm for complex multi-platform security solutions in the intranet and internet environment
- Strong analytical skills and high standards of quality
- Ability to promote a positive attitude among the organization through your personality
You will get extra points for the following
- Exposure to financial markets and understanding of financial products
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical individuals
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Place of work Zurich