Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues!
- working as a motivated team player on the development, expansion and maintenance of our ZEISS Microscopy software platform "ZEN", which already supports many successful system products. With "ZEN" we set standards in research and inspire customers all over the world.
- We use state-of-the-art software tools to work on a modern client-server architecture, covering a wide range of areas from specification, design and implementation to automated software tests.
- In particular, we create innovative workflow solutions for customer applications in the fields of bio & materials research, raw materials & mining, as well as production.
- In your versatile and exciting activities, you will cover all aspects of software development from technical specifications to concept development, design, implementation, testing and technical documentation.
- In close cooperation with product managers, project managers, testers and architects, you will contribute to the success of our products in an interdisciplinary team of experts and an international environment.
- A university degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, or a comparable qualification.
- Professional experience with the development of commercial Windows applications with C#, .NET, WPF, XAML, multi-threading, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, MVVM.
- Experience with databases and designing for performance would be a plus.
- Experience with Scrum and DevOps.
- Very good language skills (oral & written) in English and at least good oral language skills in German (at least B1).