Join our Team!
To continue our success story we are now expanding our services to the rest of Europe. For our office in Berlin (Germany) we are currently looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/x) Ruby.
- As a Software Engineer (m/f/x) you are part of our in-house Innovation Department and develop your own test-driven applications in Ruby
- You are responsible, together with a team of experts, for our newly conceived software solution and play an important role in the further development of our business model
- You conceive and extend our server / cloud infrastructure independently with the objective of maintenance-free availability and with regard to automatisation
- You give impulses for the identification and implementation of new methods, technologies as well as trends and so contribute to the permanent further development of the IT department
- You are passionate about developing applications with outstanding user experience and you have always the scalability in mind
- You implement your conceptual ideas independently, whereby the "Clean Code" is your quality standard
- You have an inquisitive personality that successfully combines IT expertise with organizational and analytical know-how
- You are fluent in German and English, communicative and an absolute team player
What we offer
- Innovation: A challenging and diversified position in an international team, with the latest technologies to implement your own ideas and projects
- Variety: A wide-ranging field of activity in a dynamic, fast growing digital company and the opportunity to grow with your role
- Challenge: Working at Aroundhome means taking responsibility from day one combined with enough leeway and short decision paths
- Development: We offer you weekly Tech-meetups as well as great workshops to seek new input and specific training for your personal development
- Peers: An international team of specialists who are ready to bring you on board with their enthusiasm and teamspirit and show you our new brand new office at Potsdamer Platz