What awaits you in the (Method) Park:
Your future team is a colorful mixture of nerdy generalists:
Pragmatists who are ready to help and have a good sense of quality, creative experts with a great passion for improvement, and team players with a strong sense of community are the basic characters, forming our team.
- As a software engineer, you are part of an agile project team working on tomorrow's medical devices
- In your projects, you develop real added value for our customers, you advise them and work in a spirit of partnership and at eye level
- Together with your team, you select the appropriate technology and define, design and implement sustainable architectures
- With automated tests, code reviews and pair programming, you improve software quality and actively support knowledge building and transfer within the team
What we expect from you:
- Interest in medical technology
- Experience with the programming languages C++ / C#
- Knowledge in git, SVN and Continuous Integration
- An independent and solution-oriented working manner
- An extensive willingness to learn about new topics and technologies
- Completed studies in the MINT field or comparable education
Together, we focus on your individual goals, expectations and strengths. This gives you the opportunity to actively shape your role and career.
Then apply! We’re growing and looking for colleagues who share our passion for outstanding services and our visions as a modern IT company. Simply send your documents, stating your earliest start date, to [email protected] or apply here.
Method Park Mr. Hannes Wobornik Wetterkreuz 19a 91058 Erlangen Germany