For our location in Berlin we are looking for a Software Engineer (m/w/d).
Are you a software generalist who can also write clean code? Welcome to the team!
Digital strategies and concepts only have value if they are implemented successfully. As a member of our Design & Engineering Team, you validate business and process innovations for our global clients by developing prototypes and MVPs. Together with colleagues from The Boston Consulting Group, you will work in an agile way on frequently changing topics.
As a software engineer, you will take part in developing a wide range of end-to-end software solutions. You will design, develop, test, and deploy software prototypes using state-of-the-art and cutting-edge technologies.
Opportunities available to you
- Analyzing customer requirements and coordinating development targets
- Participating in the full development cycle from design and implementation to deployment
- Collaborating with a team of experts to define and implement software architectures and stacks
- Working hand-in-hand with global clients to create cutting-edge prototypes using agile methodologies
- Expanding your knowledge by learning and using new tools and technologies like AI/ML, AR/VR, IoT, and VUI
- Ability and interest to learn other programming languages and new technologies as needed
- First experience in object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- Ability to write clean, reusable, and testable code
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, AzureCloud, Docker)
- Fluency with standard software engineering tools and practices
- Passion for learning and working with new technologies
Do you project professionalism, exude team spirit, and have the ability to communicate confidently in English? Are you open-minded with a strong desire for innovation and able to cope with the pressure of deadlines? Are you prepared to travel from time to time? If so, we offer excellent opportunities!
Any further questions? Please contact Mike Stertz: [email protected], +49 (0)221 5895-8324