Java stack software development for the digital operating room
Your work scope
- Web and backend development
- Develop and test software components on the platform
- Develop unit, load, performance and integration tests
- Model database schemas and interfaces
- Develop prototypes on your own
- Create effort estimations
- Create, document and communicate solutions
- 3rd level support
- Solid work experience with Java technologies, test libraries for unit and integration testing (Junit, Mockito, etc.), Eclipse and Git
- Extensive knowledge of Spring Framework (Boot, DI, Integration, Data), Hibernate, Jackson, REST Web services, communication protocols and interfaces (TCP/IP, HTTP, RS232), relational databases (H2, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL), Windows und Linux operating systems, common architecture/design patterns (incl. communication of usage and estimation of needed effort)
- Work experience in Europe, European companies, start-ups and corporates
- First knowledge of HL7, DICOM, agile / Scrum technologies, Java on embedded systems and/or video
- Business-fluent English, incl. technical documentation
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Work visa sponsorship and relocation assistance (where applicable)
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax by S-Cape.
Jacky Špalek takes your application and answers your questions under [email protected]
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing (https://www.xing.com/companies/caresyntaxbys%C2%B7cape), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/502699/), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/caresyntaxbyscape/) and our company website (https://caresyntax.com/about/), and join our digital health community!