Do you enjoy experimenting with new tools and technologies?
Do you love software development and want to apply those skills to create technology that transforms people's lives?
We’re looking for a software engineer's to join our team in Edinburgh and to work in an intellectually stimulating environment, with exposure to leading edge technology within the medical imaging industry.
You will be working within an agile software development team that provides technology, services or applications to be used within medical imaging systems. You will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the product development lifecycle, from requirements capture through to product release and support.
Our technology stack is diverse, but we do not assume fluency in all the technologies that we use: we give all our developers the freedom to learn during the course of their work and build the skills they need to succeed.
Ideally, you will have a degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and relevant experience in software development.
Your role will include the following:
- Implementation of product features and creation of associated unit and automated tests
- Working as part of an Agile team
- Collaborating with clinicians and machine learning researchers
- Reviewing code from other team members
- Helping to maintain our build infrastructure and systems
- Participating in retrospectives, planning and offsite days
- Helping develop the team by sharing knowledge and experience
- Researching new technologies and tools we can use to work more effectively
You should be:
- A positive influence in a team who others are happy to work with
- Open and willing to share your skills and experience
- Keen to learn and develop new skills with proven experience of adopting new technologies