Job Description:3D Hubs is far more than 3D printing, and we're only getting BIGGER!
3D Hubs makes high-quality manufacturing methods instantly accessible to Engineers all over the world with our digital platform. And behind the scenes we're equipping our Software Products for ever more tangible applications within the $13 trillion Manufacturing Industry. Following our 2019 funding we'll continue to bring Digital Innovation to the Industrial World.
If you're looking for a Tech Scale-up in Amsterdam that's utilising A.I. for something other than Financial Services, there are few to choose from. But none will have the tangible impact on people's lives that 3D Hubs has been producing since 2013. Literally millions of Metallic & Plastic parts have been analysed and produced through our 3D Printing, CNC Machining & Injection Molding platform - with Instant Pricing enabled by our algorithms that would otherwise take weeks!
Over the past 6 years we've created a lot of valuable content which attracts millions of visitors to our website. Until now we've relied on off-the-shelf CMS products, but then we decided to build our own highly scalable solutions. Therefore as a first project you'll be in the team responsible for building out and optimizing the content framework and building new templates and structures for key landing pages, and you’ll continue to optimise and build the best user experience on all our websites. We want nothing less than an award winning user experience for those millions of visitors. To accomplish this you will work closely with our engineers, marketing and design teams. As you'll be responsible for building our new homepage, your work will be critical to 3D Hubs success - and we will make sure that you know that!
We've successfully pivoted from a B2C company to one of the fastest-growing B2B scale-ups in the Netherlands. We want to be able to maintain the fast-paced culture that has focused on results-over-process for the past 6 years. Does that sound like the right environment for your next career move?
What you'll do:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the content framework for our Supplier Portal
- Work with our Frontend & Fullstack development teams and Product designers to create the best User experience
- Get to work on crucial parts of the 3D Hubs business and see instant impact of your work on a Global Product set
What it takes:
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Angular experience (or similar frontend framework, e.g. React or Vue) is crucial
- NGRX or Redux experience is a massive bonus but not strictly necessary.
Why 3D Hubs?
- Opportunity to have impact in a high paced culture and accelerate our growth
- Dynamic, international team of 80+ people from (30+ nationalities), growing to 100+ this year
- Awesome office location in the Amsterdam Houthavens (as of October 2019)
- Free healthy lunches and team bonding over Friday events
- Learn more about us on our Office Instagram and Careers page