ABOUT THE JOB
Online fraud is organised crime and on the rise. RISK IDENT wants to create a world where online fraud no longer exists and that is why we develop fraud prevention products. Become the Sherlock Holmes of the web and help us build software that solves real fraud cases! In this never-ending race, we are fighting the bad guys with technology!
We are setting up a new development team to build the next generation of our fraud prevention software "FRIDA". We are looking for motivated developers who are looking for an opportunity to start in a new team and take over responsibility for a vital part of our newest product.
The underlying architecture of FRIDA divides the product into services that are each owned by one dedicated development team. We are looking for a Software Engineer who supports the Integration Hub team which manages the product interfaces and workflows.
As part of the Integration Hub team it will be up to you to build a service that
is has easily configurable and customizable adapters
defines clear data and API contracts
provides tools and databases to ensure the measurability and traceability of the business processes
ensures consistency in a distributed macro-service architecture
Become an active, communicative and fun team member of the Integration Hub team. Someone who wants to get involved in actively shaping the future development of the product. The team works independently and owns their service. Be responsible for the whole software lifecycle and decide on your own how to implement requirements. Work together with the other service developer teams, our customer integration team and other product stakeholders to shape the product for the next generation of our fraud prevention solution.
You have experience in at least one JVM based language (Scala is a plus) and the related technology stack.
You can prove that you took over responsibility for your own software engineering projects.
You have an understanding of distributed systems and service oriented architecture (Enterprise Integration Patterns are a plus).
You are familiar with Docker and related technologies (Kubernetes is a plus).
You have hands-on experience with operational environments, or desire to learn how your software runs and what it takes to operate it.
You have good English language skills (German is not required but a plus).
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realize your own ideas – from day one
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye-level
- A team of experts that allows you to learn something new every day
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc.
- Free choice of hardware, IDE and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
- And many more! Check out https://riskident.com/en/ for more information.
If you would like to apply, please use the application button. Your application should include:
- Your CV (PDF format)
- Motivational letter (PFD format) that describes why you want to work at RISK IDENT. Please make explicit what interests you in this position and our company
- Your desired salary (EUR gross per year)
Your contact person is Tram Nguyen. We are looking forward to your application or questions!