As Embedded Software Developer you work on the development of smart lighting control systems.
You are responsible within a team for:
- Software architecture / design / implementation / unit testing and maintenance of software that is embedded in LED driver and other lighting system components.
- Creation and realisation of concepts for software libraries and frameworks.
- Predevelopment projects and software prototypes for innovative projects in the field of IoT.
- University degree in electronics / IT or similar disciplines
- Proficiency with programming languages C/C++
- Well versed in micro controllers, low level programming and debugging
- 3+ years work experience in embedded software development or software testing
- Good Know-how in RTOS
- Good spoken and written English, German advantageous
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
Skills & Requirements electronics, IT, C, C++, micro controllers, low level programming, debugging, embedded software development, software testing, RTOS