This is not just another software engineering job. This is an opportunity for you to join forces with talented coworkers, create value in the healthcare services and a crucial contribution to increase patient value worldwide. Do you want to feel proud about your work? Do you want to be inspired by motivated and talented coworkers? Come join CellaVision!
We are CellaVision
Here at CellaVision we work with state-of-the-art methods in image analysis, artificial intelligence and automated microscopy. CellaVision is an innovative, global medical technology company that develop its own leading systems for routine analysis of blood and other body fluids in healthcare services.
While our analyzers are used in labs all over the world, all innovation & engineering takes place here at CellaVision headquarter in Lund. As we continue to expand our offerings within medical devices, this is an incredibly exciting time to join our growing business and take part in leading technical development.
We see our employees as our primary resource for our ongoing innovation and success. Together, all 120 of us, we have created an innovative work environment, in a flat organization with an open-minded attitude and ability to make quick and sound decisions.
PSST! You can let the CellaVisioners share their firsthand experience of what it’s like working here at https://career.cellavision.com/people.
So, what’s the role?
CellaVision is looking to strengthen the Hardware team with a Software Engineer who will be working with our embedded FPGA-based system and software in PC environment. You will take part in the development of new products as well as further development and maintenance of existing products. Key tasks in the role are requirements specification, development and implementation of algorithms, troubleshooting, testing and maintenance. This is an excellent opportunity for you who want to participate in the whole development process of medical devices, take responsibility and grow in an international environment where quality, development and innovation are constantly in focus.
Qualifications for the role
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Programming skills in C++
- Very good knowledge in English, speech and writing
- A driving and initiating approach with a great interest in technology
- Prestigeless mindset and good ability to quickly get acquainted with complex problems
- Strong sense of responsibility with a great ability to prioritize work
Nice to have
- Experience working with embedded systems, dynamic systems and/or system modelling
- Knowledge in VHDL, C#, control engineering, Git and/or image processing.
- Previous experience from working in regulated environments
We offer you
- A full-time employment at CellaVision HQ and the opportunity to work in a team with dedicated colleagues of various expertise in software, mechanics, electronics and optics
- A broad role with the opportunity to influence your own personal development as well as the development of our business
- Work-life balance and flexible hours
- Collective agreements that provides good conditions for working, pension, parental leave and more
- Free breakfast every day, boardgame nights, joint relays/runs, awesome Christmas parties
Interested in learning more?
Don't be shy, we love meeting new people and having a chat over coffee or tea. Let's figure out together if we could be a good match! Submit your application by sending CV and personal letter though the application button.
Prepare to have your documents in order (such as degree and credentials) for a potential interview. We review applications continuously and look forward to your application.
You can read more about CellaVision at www.cellavision.com
This recruitment is managed by CellaVision itself and we kindly reject all contact from recruitment, consultant and/or advertising companies.